We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. This policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
(1) What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your visits to and use of this website.
- information about any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website.
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our website services and/or email notifications
(2) Information about website visits
(3) Using your personal data
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website, and;
- provide other organisations with statistical information about our users.
Although this information will not be used to identify any individual user. We will not, without your consent, disclose your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
(4) Other disclosures
- if we are required to do so by law.
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
- to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk
(5) Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
(6) Policy amendments
(7) Third-party websites
This website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of third-party websites.
Application FormTo apply for a place at
the new Academy
Lynch Hill ProspectusOur new prospectus for 2018 is now available.
- Click here to view or download our Term Dates
DfE school performance tables
Click here to view the DfE performance tables
Show My Homework
Click here to view
Show My Homework
Click to view our policies
Click for info on our accounts and governors