Vision and Ethos
Lynch Hill Enterprise Academy is committed to:
- Creating a community of students, parents and teachers united by the highest expectations of what every young person can achieve and by the commitment to help all to excel.
- Providing all students with the qualifications and skills necessary to be successful at university, further education or training.
- Helping all pupils achieve the greatest all-round development and success of which he or she is capable and to promote his or her academic, personal, social, moral and spiritual development through education and enrichment.
- LHEA has policies and practices that drive high standards, reward hard work and ensure all students make good progress. The ethos of the LHEA is one of high expectations, and curriculum pathways that meet the individual pupil’s abilities and aptitudes.
- LHEA strives to deliver outstanding teaching and learning. Teacher expertise, recruitment and professional development is a high priority.
Our principle aims:
- To inspire students through a broad, challenging and stimulating curriculum;
- To provide opportunities for students to learn and succeed within and beyond the classroom;
- To integrate the latest technologies into teaching and learning.
- To promote health and well-being through and beyond our curriculum, in particular by the wide access to sports activities and clubs.
- To build respect for hard work and achievement within an ordered, purposeful environment;
- To ensure that we identify and meet students’ individual needs;
- To provide students and their parents with meaningful feedback on progress in school;
- To teach good behaviour, respect, tolerance and co-operation and to foster a school ethos that embraces diversity.
- To listen to and incorporate the views of students, staff, parents and other partners in plans for improvement.