Head of School's Welcome
As the Head of School of Lynch Hill Enterprise Academy I am privileged to lead a non selective and innovative secondary school that offers exciting opportunities for local parents and children.
We firmly believe that high achievement for each and every student is our shared responsibility. Our school community celebrates excellence and enables students to flourish as happy, successful individuals who achieve their best in all they do.
Lynch Hill Enterprise Academy develops young people for future success at university, training and for the world of work. Through our developing partnerships with the local community, organisations and businesses, students will develop the enterprise skills needed to be well equipped for the world of work in the 21st century. New state of the art and purpose built facilities, provide an outstanding learning environment in which to deliver an exciting curriculum and broader learning opportunities. We aim to ensure that everyone in the school is able to achieve her or his full potential and, we hope, to discover new skills and talents.
We want our learners to be happy, confident and to have high aspirations.
I am excited by what the future holds for students of Lynch Hill Enterprise Academy. I welcome all students, parents and carers to join us as we share in aspiration, achievement and success. We look forward to welcoming your child to Lynch Hill Enterprise Academy and to working closely with you.
I invite you to visit Lynch Hill Enterprise Academy and experience the school for yourself.
Mr C Thomas
Head of School
To achieve these aims we seek:
- to inspire students through a broad, challenging and stimulating curriculum;
- to provide opportunities for students to learn and succeed within and beyond the classroom;
- To integrate the latest technologies into teaching and learning.
- To promote health and well-being through and beyond our curriculum, in particular by the wide access to sports activities and clubs.
- to build respect for hard work and achievement within an ordered, purposeful environment;
- to ensure that we identify and meet students’ individual needs;
- to provide students and their parents with regular feedback on progress in school;
- To teach good behaviour, respect, tolerance and co-operation and to foster a school ethos that embraces diversity.
- And to listen to and incorporate the views of students, staff, parents and other partners in plans for improvement.
Application FormTo apply for a place at
the new Academy
Lynch Hill ProspectusOur new prospectus for 2018 is now available.
- Click here to view or download our Term Dates
DfE school performance tables
Click here to view the DfE performance tables
Show My Homework
Click here to view
Show My Homework
Click to view our policies
Learning Alliance Academy Trust
Click for info on our accounts and governors